- Category: Diana's Books
- Published on Monday, 10 June 2013 10:08
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 2728
The Life and Demise of Norman Campbell was published on 24th April 2013.
What's it all about?
Alternative title 'To the End of tne World and Back Again Just because I Could!'
- Memoir of a life from 1909 to 2012, 103 years!
- Always willing for adventure Norman tells the story of his time in Australia in the 1920's
- How industrial changes affected his life in the car, aeroplane and music industry
- A reflection of changing social history over more than a century
- His personal life ~ stories he's not shared in 50 years, heartwarming and genuine.
- His determination to live life to the full even in his last years and the impact of becoming a silver surfer at 102 yrs.............and much more.
It is written in Norman's words, transcribed from videos taken by Diana Jackson.
The Life and Demise of Norman Campbell is now available on Amazon or can be ordered at any UK bookshop
25% of the profits will go to Norman's chosen charities to
Kingston Upon Thames Age Concern and Cancer Research UK